Introduction

mfrjason

Forum Lieutenant
Hello everyone! Im Jason,and Ive been involved in EMS for over 9 years as a medical first responder working with different BLS ambulance services in the State of Michigan,southwest corner. I was also a member of an emergency medical services explorer post sponsored by the local paramedic ambulance service,so I guess thats where I got the idea of going into EMS work. I use my training not only in my current employment,which is security officer,but also with the American Red Cross as a member of their disaster response team. I have been married for almost a month to a wonderful young woman named Nichole,and we have a wonderful 1 month old daughter named Jennifer.
We currently live in the wonderful town of New Buffalo Michigan.
Anything else you would like to know about me please feel free to ask,im not shy,lol.

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Hello everyone! Im Jason,and Ive been involved in EMS for over 9 years as a medical first responder working with different BLS ambulance services in the State of Michigan,southwest corner. I was also a member of an emergency medical services explorer post sponsored by the local paramedic ambulance service,so I guess thats where I got the idea of going into EMS work. I use my training not only in my current employment,which is security officer,but also with the American Red Cross as a member of their disaster response team. I have been married for almost a month to a wonderful young woman named Nichole,and we have a wonderful 1 month old daughter named Jennifer.
We currently live in the wonderful town of New Buffalo Michigan.
Anything else you would like to know about me please feel free to ask,im not shy,lol.

Welcome! :) Glad to have ya!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome to EMTLife Jason, from another MFR and a Red Cross-er.

WannaBEMT

Forum Crew Member
Welsome to the group!

Jenn

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome and congratulations to the newlyweds and your baby!!:) !!!!!
Cheers!!

FireStrut

Forum Crew Member
To a Jason from a Jason, welcome to the boards, glad to have ya.

OP
OP
M

mfrjason

Forum Lieutenant
I know that to be true. We got married the day after my birthday cuz we didnt know when the baby was gonna come cuz they gave a due date of November 28th (my b-day) at first then they said the 30th,and then she finally decided to come December 8th.