Intro

Pamela

Forum Crew Member
I've been lurking for a little bit but haven't done an actual intro so I guess here it is :)

My name's Pamela (duh) and I'm 20 and just started my EMT-B course this week. I'm pretty excited about it. I did all that first responder madness in high school so I have an itty bitty of background in it all. I also was an assitant to LD techs for a little while. I was studying pre-med at Baylor for 2 years but then you know, life happened, and I got married this April. My husband is currently deployed for the rest of the year so I'll have plenty of time to focus on my studies. Also I wait tables at night and work at ah.. ahem... Hooters. Haha so yea. That's me. Oh yea and I have a pug puppy who's more like a child than a dog and requires entirely too much attention.

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Welcome :D I love pugs there SO cute!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome to the tribe!!:)

MedikErik

Forum Crew Member
Welcome to hell! I mean, EMS :). Seriously, have fun... come into this with an open mind and you'll have one heckuva ride!

rgnoon

Forum Lieutenant
Welcome, I'm sure that you'll find this to be a great community. Feel free to ask questions as there are a ton of people around here with great experience and knowledge. Have fun in class, and good luck!