Interview went AWESOME*** ;)

CountryEMT-bGurl

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks everyone for your advice!! Definatley wasnt what I expected (I think I got lucky) It was very laid back, I didnt feel overwhelemed, we joked. I was told my interview an resume was "the" best out of everyones! I dressed in a nice black suit, shook hands, looked him/her in the eyes. Right off the bat he was explaining how things would work, went over the pay (which was nice cause i didnt have to ask). He couldnt hire me on the spot cause he has to send it in to the board, but he said he would if he could. He gives his thought about the interviewers to the board, and they judge off of your interview scores, etc... He told me he would be suprised if I didnt get the job!!! ******YES******* ;) I thought it went smooth. Some of my questions were "How do you deal/handle with the stressful situations you are put in in the Nursery; such as passing babies, etc.." I really cant remember anymore at this second, but I will post them as I know others may be interested. It isnt a full time job, which is fine as I have one at the hospital, an it will be for transfers, or to fill in for sick ppl, or for 2nd out. But I told him I would take anything, as I am extremely excited just to get my foot in the door an gain experience!!!!
Thanks for listening to my EXCITING venting!!! ;) ;) ;)

OP
OP
CountryEMT-bGurl

CountryEMT-bGurl

Forum Lieutenant
Passing babies such as; Stillborn, or babies not making it due to illness....etc, etc...
And how I handle those situations....

But Thanks, I hope I do!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I imagined:

1603838746_5467ea9421.jpg

As a side note... there's WAY too many pictures of babies being thrown up in the air. o_O

OP
OP
CountryEMT-bGurl

CountryEMT-bGurl

Forum Lieutenant
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......... ;) Sometimes this that happens!! Although not from a Quarter Back!!! From a (*...Umm Humm...*)
Too funny!