Interview next week.

daveathlon

Forum Probie
Have an interview next week, can I get some tips that'll help me land this job? Thanks!

RESQGUY

Forum Crew Member
Where are you interviewing ? If you don't mind me asking. Some people may know some common interview questions for the job. Other then that, expect the same old stuff. If you have a disagreement with a co-worker, how would you handle it. What are some of your strengths and weakness's. Pretty basic. Good luck.

OP
OP
D

daveathlon

Forum Probie
Where are you interviewing ? If you don't mind me asking. Some people may know some common interview questions for the job. Other then that, expect the same old stuff. If you have a disagreement with a co-worker, how would you handle it. What are some of your strengths and weakness's. Pretty basic. Good luck.

Lynch Ambulance in the OC. Thanks, I'm trying to write down a few of the most basic questions you'll most likely get asked and think each one through and write them down so I can be sure to know my true answer and land the job.

AmeriMedic21

Forum Crew Member
just be honest with your answers in the interview. thats what i did, and i gained the respect of our director and the other staff. They asked me some pretty tough questions, but just be on your feet and ready for those tough questions, dont use alot of the "um" in your answers too.

RESQGUY

Forum Crew Member
As far as the " canned " answers go, be careful. I think most employers can pick up on that type of stuff. I would just back the post above me up and say speak from the heart and if you don't know something, just say I don't know. Don't let the interview snowball. Also, no matter how you think it went, always send a follow/thank you letter.

PS study up in your locol protocols too!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

daveathlon

Forum Probie
As far as the " canned " answers go, be careful. I think most employers can pick up on that type of stuff. I would just back the post above me up and say speak from the heart and if you don't know something, just say I don't know. Don't let the interview snowball. Also, no matter how you think it went, always send a follow/thank you letter.

PS study up in your locol protocols too!

I will make sure to answer to the best of my ability without sounding too generic.