instagram

Uclabruin103

Forum Lieutenant
Who's in control of the posting on it? Cause I feel like they're just a creeper reposting pictures of females and maybe a few rigs here and there...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
If you look at the emtlife hashtag, that's about the extent of the tag

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Who's in control of the posting on it? Cause I feel like they're just a creeper reposting pictures of females and maybe a few rigs here and there...

Are you asking who is in charge of the EMTLife Instagram account? @Chimpie runs the show.

I'm no expert on the interwebs, but it seems like the EMTLIFE tag mostly includes rigs and people at work.

What am I missing?

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
What am I missing?

Thats pretty much the gist of it. For the OP the EMTLife Instagram account looks like it reposts pictures that are hashtaged emtlife.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to me about this.

Most of my reposts are in fact from the hashtag #emtlife. If you check it out, the majority of the pictures are in fact selfies and rigs. Unfortunately, the EMS world doesn't have the glorious action shots found in the world of firefighting.

Now, there are some other hashtags that I monitor and do repost from. The overall goal is to help people network, learn more about EMS, and spread the word about our site.

As @MMiz and I are always open to feedback about how to improve the EMTLife community, what type of pictures to do you expect to see in our instagram account?

BlueJayMedic

Interrupting natural selection since 2010
I've been trying to get one of my pics reposted to no avail. :(
I see you made it up there tonight!!

@Chimpie the Instagram account is great, doesn't need any changes at all. Keep it up it looks like it's doing well, almost at the 5k mark!

I would love to post some stuff but I am sure my service would hang me out to dry!!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Thanks for the kind words. I guess we wouldn't be near 5k if people didn't like us right? :)