I'm still alive... (pearl jam docet)

Sasha

Forum Chief
Have patience. I studied English at school 12 years ago ...
Live in U.S. is another good reason to learn to speak better English,
however, the important thing is understand me, and I think, all things considered, that my English is better than your Italian ^_^

Me cute... ?

n1420043861_44458_3226.jpg

maybe... only when I type!!

I didnt mean it as an insult, I really didnt Im so sorry. I just thought it was sooooo adorable!

And yes, your English is far better than my Italian. The only Italian phrase I know is pepperoni pizza. :p

And yes, you are very cute. I think Im in love. Sooooooo when you visiting Florida? :p Kidding!!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
What time is it ????

Good morning my friend!!!! :):):)

OP
OP
Hedar

Hedar

Forum Crew Member
I didnt mean it as an insult, I really didnt Im so sorry. I just thought it was sooooo adorable!

And yes, your English is far better than my Italian. The only Italian phrase I know is pepperoni pizza. :p

And yes, you are very cute. I think Im in love. Sooooooo when you visiting Florida? :p Kidding!!

eh eh eh . . .

1) Ok ok I'm joking too, I need an english teacher...

2) Peperoni, not pepPeroni... I think you know a lot of italian words: Ciao, Amore, Spaghetti, Mamma.... LOL how boring...

3) I'll try EMTWintz solution... If dart point Florida... You'll help me find an Hotel and I must see your ambulance! ^_^ NOT kidding :lol:

EMTWintz

Forum Lieutenant
3) I'll try EMTWintz solution... If dart point Florida... You'll help me find an Hotel and I must see your ambulance! ^_^ NOT kidding :lol:

Maybe try not to aim at Illinois. Flat land of nothing but beans, corn and cows. Trust me on this one.

OP
OP
Hedar

Hedar

Forum Crew Member
Maybe try not to aim at Illinois. Flat land of nothing but beans, corn and cows. Trust me on this one.

ahahah

Something like Indiana... I've got a friend in La Grange IN, miles and miles of corn... The paradise of Mr. Kellogs...

Tomorrow I'll find my destination... Prepare yourself... B)

EMTWintz

Forum Lieutenant
ahahah

Something like Indiana... I've got a friend in La Grange IN, miles and miles of corn... The paradise of Mr. Kellogs...

Tomorrow I'll find my destination... Prepare yourself... B)

yes very much like IN. As is IA and MO. But if you land in IL. Would be more than happy to lend a hand getting used the this corn maze I call home

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
California!

Come TO BEAUTIFUL SUNNY CALIFORNIA. We got sun, we got snow, we got rain, we got Earthquakes (Occasionally) We got Rural, we got Urban. Where ever you go in California you'll find excitement.

OP
OP
Hedar

Hedar

Forum Crew Member
I love California... but trip is too expansive...

I think I'll visit Florida :p

firecoins

IFT Puppet
wow... There are many choises ...

I know that is too simple solution, but I think that my first trip will be in NY...
Just to start know USA...

Someone of you live in NY?

I live just north of the city.

OP
OP
Hedar

Hedar

Forum Crew Member
Great!

Ok, now there are 2 choises...

New York Vs Florida (somewere...)

<_<

I need to find my way in november...

30 days left...

firecoins

IFT Puppet
If you pick NYC let me know. Ill show you around.

emtashleyb

Forum Crew Member
one place I do NOT suggest Jacksonville NC. This is the worst podunk little town on the face of the earth. I only volly here (or maybe not who the hell knows their rescue squad scares me lets me in never tells me if Im a member it was okay for me to have an expired certification I could still ride oh and people with NO certification what so ever maning the apparatus).

I do however suggest Baltimore MD. Anne Arundel county last time I was there was where you would be paid more than the other counties. Baltimore is an awesome place ecpeically if you want alot of colorful people to come into your medic. However if you want to work in the city I suggest learning spanish. I kick myself in the arse everyday for not paying attention in my spanish classes and now have no idea what they are saying except if they complain about a cat in their pants