I'm still alive... (pearl jam docet)

Hedar

Forum Crew Member
Hi all!

I'm back, after a long pause (4 months ? )

I'm Riccardo, from Italy, I'm an EMT Voluntary for Italian Red Cross.
In my country 911 ( 118 in Italy) is menaged by Red Cross, directly by Ministry of Interior.

I'm sorry to be gone for 4 months, but I had a great regret, my partner left me after 7 years, without reasons... She told me "I have become a magistrate, this relationship of affection will not let me study with tranquility"...

Now I'm alone but happy... I'm planning a trip in USA, my ex did not want to fly and I've never been able to come in USA...

First of all I need to find a destination, my journey is not a holiday, I'd like to relocate in USA, to start a new life.
Someone could help me and suggest somewhere?

Thank you all

PS: Anna, I',m still alive... maybe...

EMTWintz

Forum Lieutenant
Where would you like to relocate? Popular place full of excitement, or some place more mellow and laid back?

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey you!!!!

II KNEW YOU WERE!!! Welcome back!! So are you coming for just a visit or planing to work here for a while?? :):):)

Hastings

Noobie
She told me "I have become a magistrate, this relationship of affection will not let me study with tranquility"...

I know this is just the result of rough English, but I wanted to point out that the above statement is the most romantic break-up I have ever heard. Such a beautiful way of saying it.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Come to Florida!

We have everything. Hurricanes, draughts, alligators and alcohol.

We have busy city life (Orlando or any of the big cities) or a rural country life (Osteen, Umatilla, parts of Oveido, Christmas)

We have all kinds of attractions, Disney World, Sea World, Busch Gardens, Universal Studios, Gator Land, the Everglades, the Orlando Science Center, Leu Gardens, beautiful parks and lakes, you are just a days drive down to Key West which is like Bahamas with out needing a passport (though the drive is scary... I have never had so many panic attacks while driving!)

And 99% of our EMS service is PAID EMS service.

And where else in the world are they building a Harry Potter theme park!?

Sasha

Forum Chief

Oregon

Forum Crew Member
Sasha you're missing the most important thing that Florida doesn't have. SNOW

Or mountains, to put the snow on.
It snowed while I was taking a mental health drive up in the mountains a day or two ago.

Come to the Pacific Northwest! The pay is not so good, and it costs the Earth to go to school, but I've traveled the world and there is no place I'd rather be.
Not a place to be if you are afraid of volcanoes, though.

sixmaybemore

Forum Crew Member
Or mountains, to put the snow on.
It snowed while I was taking a mental health drive up in the mountains a day or two ago.

Come to the Pacific Northwest! The pay is not so good, and it costs the Earth to go to school, but I've traveled the world and there is no place I'd rather be.
Not a place to be if you are afraid of volcanoes, though.

Or if you're afraid of earthquakes!

When we moved to Philadelphia (we were there for a year) I went to a friends house, and she has books on her headboard. I was horrified. Who. in the right mind. would put BOOKS above their bed?? Then I remembered where I was. Not in Seattle! LOL.

Seriously though, the Pacific NW really is a great place to live. Bonus? No fire ants. No tornadoes. No hurricanes.

Last edited by a moderator:

LE-EMT

Forum Lieutenant
I would suggest arizona but its hot here there are lots of cacti..... Ummmm oh and we have a big hole in the ground. Some people call it the grand canyon but its just a hole

OP
OP
Hedar

Hedar

Forum Crew Member
Where would you like to relocate? Popular place full of excitement, or some place more mellow and laid back?

Uhm... I don't like big cities, I live 26 miles from Milan, I don't ever go, I hate chaos, I prefer the medium-sized cities, are more liveable...

I KNEW YOU WERE!!! Welcome back!! So are you coming for just a visit or planing to work here for a while?? :):):)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I do not know yet, I need a change of life, I would try to make a holiday and see what I can do

I know this is just the result of rough English, but I wanted to point out that the above statement is the most romantic break-up I have ever heard. Such a beautiful way of saying it.

>_< great... I'll learn it...

Come to Florida!
We have everything. Hurricanes, draughts, alligators and alcohol.
99% of our EMS service is PAID EMS service.
And where else in the world are they building a Harry Potter theme park!?

two good reasons, especially Harry Potter theme park!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Honestly ... I don't know if there's a place like Novara, my city, are in a plain 30 miles from the Alps and 50 miles from the sea ...
I'll like to live in a place not too hot, but the U.S. is so great that I should choose at random...

Sasha

Forum Chief
two good reasons, especially Harry Potter theme park!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Honestly ... I don't know if there's a place like Novara, my city, are in a plain 30 miles from the Alps and 50 miles from the sea ...
I'll like to live in a place not too hot, but the U.S. is so great that I should choose at random...

I know right!! The Harry Potter part of Universal Studios is supposed to be HUGE! It is going to dwarf Cinderellas castle in Disney! Im psyched! It will be open next year!!

firecoins

IFT Puppet
Hi all!

I'm First of all I need to find a destination, my journey is not a holiday, I'd like to relocate in USA, to start a new life.
Someone could help me and suggest somewhere?

New York City is a good but expensive area. Lots Italian ex-patriots live here.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
South Seattle also has a large Italian community and some of the best Italian food markets anywhere

wxduff

Forum Crew Member
Go to Maine or Massachusetts...

That's where I'd be if I had a choice right now...

HeavyCrow

Forum Crew Member
North Carolina is a beautiful state...atleast worth a visit. We have several hundred miles of coastline....then you can drive 5 hours west and enjoy the mountains with plenty of snow in the winter. Our summers are warm, winters are cold...and we have the best BBQ in the country.

OP
OP
Hedar

Hedar

Forum Crew Member
wow... There are many choises ...

I know that is too simple solution, but I think that my first trip will be in NY...
Just to start know USA...

Someone of you live in NY?

Sasha

Forum Chief
wow... There are many choises ...

I know that is too simple solution, but I think that my first trip will be in NY...
Just to start know USA...

Someone of you live in NY?

I know its just a language barrier but you sound so cute when you type!!

OP
OP
Hedar

Hedar

Forum Crew Member
I know its just a language barrier but you sound so cute when you type!!

Have patience. I studied English at school 12 years ago ...
Live in U.S. is another good reason to learn to speak better English,
however, the important thing is understand me, and I think, all things considered, that my English is better than your Italian ^_^

Me cute... ?

n1420043861_44458_3226.jpg

maybe... only when I type!!

Last edited by a moderator: