I'm Done!!!

Glorified

Forum Lieutenant
Class is over. I passed my practical exams and got a B+ in the class. 4 students including me got perfect scores on our IPE. Now I just have to take the NREMT-B CBT and should have my license within a month or so, hopefully. My teacher was awesome and everyone was great. Just wanted to share with you fine people. I am hoping to get hired for a transport service and volunteer for a 911 service. I am going to throw in my apps everywhere and just see what happens. Thanks for listening!

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Congrats! Woo hoo!

stonez

Forum Crew Member
Great stuff!!!
Congratulations and Good luck!!
Now go celebrate!!!

NREMT3138

Forum Probie
Great !! Good luck on the NREMT exam. I can't wait until September when I can test and be DONE!!

Take care!

sr

OP
OP
G

Glorified

Forum Lieutenant
I passed the NREMT! First try...cut me off at 70 points. I feel so much more confident in my knowledge now. The only thing I did to study was take practice tests and memorize vitals and APGAR, Glascow, etc.

Under the check candidate/exam status, how long until it posts my practical and written exam stats? I would assume by tomorrow, but it's weird it hasn't shown up. I mean like this stuff:

Written Exam Date: N/A
Written Exam Scored:
Written Results Mailed:

Practical Exam Date: N/A
Practical Exam Scored:
Practical Results Mailed:

That's all it says. I ask because I need to send this page into my state EMS office, and don't know if status: registered is enough to get my license.

Thanks for any help.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
:beerchug: ;)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
GOOD FOR YOU!

Congrats!