I'm baaaaack

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
After a two week hiatus thanks to class I'm finally able to start posting again. And today just happens to be the day of my final scenario testing (in about an hour). I'm pretty nervous at the moment.:wacko::blush:

Anyways, I should probably do somet last-minute pharmacology review.

WannaBeFlight

Forum Lieutenant
Who are you again??? Just kidding...You will do great today. Don't sweat it!

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
mmm... pharmacology,

live it, sleep it, breathe it, and swallow it.... thats my advice :rolleyes:

OP
OP
nomofica

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
Aced it!
Couldn't have been an easier scenario in my opinion.

55 y/o male c/c chest pain, SOB.
Hx 3 previous AMIs, takes nitro and asa

Pretty straight forward.

Examiners said my response was textbook through and through and I displayed "an amazing amount of confidence from the moment you [being me...] entered the room to the time we asked you how you thought you [again, I] had done".

I finished well under 10 minutes, also. I'm in a pretty good mood today!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wee-EMT

Forum Lieutenant
Aced it!
Couldn't have been an easier scenario in my opinion.

55 y/o male c/c chest pain, SOB.
Hx 3 previous AMIs, takes nitro and asa

Pretty straight forward.

Examiners said my response was textbook through and through and I displayed "an amazing amount of confidence from the moment you [being me...] entered the room to the time we asked you how you thought you [again, I] had done".

I finished well under 10 minutes, also. I'm in a pretty good mood today!

Was that for your ACP?

Wee-EMT

Forum Lieutenant
No, I do my ACP in September.

Oh good ol' ACP! For the EMR exam, make sure you really read the questions! It's probably one of the worst worded exams you'll ever write!!
Really make sure you know your anatomy, ambulance safety and glasgow coma scale! :wacko:

Plan on getting your EMT?

OP
OP
nomofica

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
Oh good ol' ACP! For the EMR exam, make sure you really read the questions! It's probably one of the worst worded exams you'll ever write!!
Really make sure you know your anatomy, ambulance safety and glasgow coma scale! :wacko:

Plan on getting your EMT?

Haha, so I've heard. I know my anatomy pretty well; it's somewhat a strong point of mine. Ambulance safety isn't too hard for me, neither. However, we never really did do much on the GCS. Definitely going to be reading through my EMR text and getting the supplementary reading off of the school's online classroom system.

Yes, I definitely plan on getting my EMT haha. I definitely plan on getting my EMT-P later on down the road as well.