I'm a newbie here.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Let's see, what was my EMT text?

Oh, yeah." Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured" (the orange book), edition #2.
Or, as we wrote it then, "II".

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
i am not stealing this thread, but about 6 months ago, there was 4 members on here that were called elders or something like that.. It was medic417 sasha linuss and i think someone else..

Heh that makes sense then :) Glad I was never called that,

1badassEMT-I

Forum Lieutenant
LOL. Probably right. Notice the girls haven't welcomed and some of the guy's are drooling on the comp screen. Now will the fat old FF stand up. :p

Got hand raised!!!!!!! Just kidding!

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh, yeah." Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured" (the orange book), edition #2.
Or, as we wrote it then, "II".

Oh I remember that one, it was etched on stone tablets. :)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Yes hello I am Brown, one of the HEMS Doctors ... from the helicopter yes ... listen, change into this gown here and we'll go from there :rolleyes:

Welcome to the site, don't mind me I am harmless and easily amused provided whatever I am given is bright orange or makes helicopter noises and/or has "DOCTOR" written on it :D :D

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Linusss' real name is Sally, don't mind him.

And Brown, doesn't DOCTOR have to be in green?

:D :D

OP
OP
anna

anna

Forum Probie
Hahaha thank you everybody! I look forward to talking to all of you. Even you Linuss. :)

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Yes you specifically. But notice the "even you." I think she just feels bad for you :D :D