I start today.

cwalters

Forum Ride Along
i officially start my emt-b class today after waiting on it and being a probie for the last 5 months! i cant wait to actually become certified and can touch and assist the patients. the next 4-6 months will be tough but i think it wont be as tough for me as the other students being im in an A&P class in my school this year.
wish me luck!

any pointers?

OP
OP
C

cwalters

Forum Ride Along
what does GLHF mean? im a probie so all i can do on calls is watch them do work, you know what i mean! dont be gay

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Forum Lieutenant
Welcome to EMTLIFE, have fun in your class and don't be afraid of asking questions. By the way, where and what school are you in?

OP
OP
C

cwalters

Forum Ride Along
well I got to hidden valley high in roanoke va

But my Emt class is actually at the rescue squad I'm volunteering at. Reason for that is this class is $175 for the class toward the one at jeffereson ntional college is $88 a credit and its like 6 credits plus its way longer. I can have this class done with in may to June for a fourth the price!

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
you know what i mean! dont be gay

Yeah, that's just a touch on the offensive side! Does your EMT class have a sensitivity module?

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
TOUCH THEM WITH YOUR GLOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???

373564905_91c3b5df29.jpg

OP
OP
C

cwalters

Forum Ride Along
haha, so funny. but i just got back, it was really boring first day as many might figure. bunch of paperwork and reading rules and what not. my pager keep going off that we were getting calls, and the volunteer chief there, hers was beeping and everything, and the alarms were sounding so it was a little funny.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Give it a couple of weeks and you'll wish you had one of those "boring days with paper work"

:p