I need uniform help! STAT!

Paladin

Forum Crew Member
Bossy, No offense by it intended. I think I can count myself out of the non smart:censored: gene pool lol.

Btw is this still good from 3 APR 2008:

Hmmm rich? are you also single and good looking?

futuremedic

Forum Probie
I have gotten ink out of my white uniform shirts with oxy clean...not sure if it will work in your case or not... Good luck :)

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Bossy, No offense by it intended. I think I can count myself out of the non smart:censored: gene pool lol.

No offense taken. I was raised with 4 brothers, raised a step-son and two nephews, then two boys of my own. If I had a thin skin, I'd be dead by now. Or somewhere quiet blowing haladol induced spit bubbles.

Of course you swim in that pool, you're from Jersey! (No offense meant, I have spent many hours driving the pahkway)

emtashleyb

Forum Crew Member
If you find the tint before you dry the shirt you can sometimes re-wash it by itself and get the tint out. Drying sets the dye. But pulling it out and soaking it in either mild bleach, chlorine free bleach or some other pre-treat should at least fade out the blue.

The reason it bled into your white shirt is because the dye isn't really set into the pants. You can wash new pants in cold water with a cup full of salt before you wear them the first time to set the dye and prevent them from fading/bleeding.

I never knew any of this thats really great I can do something to prevent stuff from bleeding into other clothes. Too bad I didnt know this before I wash my super expensive white sheets with a red marine corps blanket and turned them pink.... just another thing to blame ont he marines

I hope you got your shirt back to white!