I can't believe I passed the Final

SkyAce

Forum Probie
Well, Last time I posted on here I was complaining that the EMT basic class was hard and didn't know if I would make it thur. Well I did! We just got done with our precticals today and now I just need to sign up for the NREMT-B Test. I think I will probably have 3 or 4 weeks before the test so that I can Study and hopefully pass it on the first time.

I'm very excited to get into the EMS field. Our clinicals in both the ER and riding on the squad only reconfirmed that this is what I want to do. Paramedic class starts next fall. So between now and them I'm going to take my Level 1 fire training and try to get on the a fire department around here.

I want to thank everyone for their posts on here. I don't belive I could have done it without thoses extra words of encouragement. Thanks All!

:rolleyes:

Steve

EMTinNEPA

Guess who's back...
Congrats!! Welcome to hell!! :D

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Awsome!

Congrats!!! Good luck for NR also! :):):)

EMTSteve

Forum Crew Member
Welcome to the Suck!
Good luck on your...

ADL (Ambulance Drivers License)
National Reg
Physical (Green Card)
County License

Your wallet will feel quite a bit lighter by the time you get a job.

Last edited by a moderator:

EMTSteve

Forum Crew Member
Does it really Suck?

lol.
It's a quote from the Marine Corp movie "Jarhead".

10 to 12 to 24 hour shifts, shop politics, the BLS transports...

It does suck mostly... but we all are too nuts to do anythng else. :p

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

Emtint08

Forum Crew Member
Congrats

Way to go on passing. Tough thing to do. Going through the same thing myself on the intermediate level. I am sure you will do well:rolleyes:

OP
OP
S

SkyAce

Forum Probie
Well Passed the NREMT-B. Couldn't believe it when it just shut off after 75 questions. Now the great task of look for a job that I can put in Overtime just to make it. I'm looking forward to medic school starting next fall though. I also signed up with my Fire Department in the local township Im in so maybe I can get my feet wet and go on more 911 calls. Thanks Folks BRING ON THE SUCK!