I am so hungry.

OP
OP
abckidsmom

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Is it possible someone else got into the cab and took the pizza while you and your partner were on scene getting the patient ready to get into the ambulance?

Sure it could be a long shot, but maybe the husband was telling the truth.

Curious kids (and adults?) have been known to explore vehicles when no one's paying attention.

No. Isolated dirt road at 9 pm, my partner and the engine crew of 2 were in my view at all times. Single vehicle MVA and a trail of crumbs.

Whatever. A friend said she figured he must be a stress eater, and that may be a new part of the full service fire service. All hazards, hunger included.

Achilles

Forum Moron
I figured from his stinky nasty self needed the food more than I did.

I considered it a charitable donation, though I submitted a request for reimbursement to the chief today.

Not sure if it's against the rules to post this quote but i suppose I will.:unsure:
"Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back." -Luke 6:30

OP
OP
abckidsmom

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I
Not sure if it's against the rules to post this quote but i suppose I will.:unsure:
"Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back." -Luke 6:30

My operating guideline.

The request for reimbursement was a joke. Just a disclaimer.

Last edited by a moderator:

SSwain

Forum Captain

Okay....I ask of you $1,000,000.00:)

Asclepius911

Forum Lieutenant
I've actually seen the prototype for the new fire units,

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347658118816.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347658118816.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 155

ipkes

More than Active
I can't believe he ate your pizza in that short amount of time! Never thought I would hear this one haha