Howdy All!! from Springfield Ohio

SkyAce

Forum Probie
Hey everyone! My names Steve im 26 . This is my first post. I'm starting class at Clark State CC in Springfield Ohio this summer for ems. Cant wait to start. I'm taking my EMT-B this fall and should have it complete by Nov. I'm really excited that I found this Forum, feels like home.

I was curious if anybody has attended or is currently in the AS Degree program at Clark State? I would love to talk to anybody that is currently a EMT or Paramedic for Rural Metro in Columbus Ohio, Or any other service's around this area.

Thanks for the help!

Steve

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Welcome Steve! I think every state has a Springfield! I was born in Mansfield of your state.

Good luck with your upcoming classes.

Ray

Epi-do

I see dead people
I have family that live in Springfield. I've been there many times. Good luck with school!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome to the tribe! :):):)

OP
OP
S

SkyAce

Forum Probie
Thanks all for the warm welcome I look forward to learning even more about EMS. Thanks Again! Steve

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
;)welcome...now on the first day of class when they tell you that EMT's and medics don't make a lot of money...there just joshing ya.

namebadge11

Forum Ride Along
Hello! I just started my schooling for EMS this summer as well =) I may be taking the EMT-B class this coming fall too. Let us know how things go

uselessmedic

Forum Crew Member
Welcome to the forum, good luck with the upcoming class!!!!!

I use to live in Farmersville, Graduated from valley View HS, use to hang out at the Dayton Mall, not far from Springfield.

CFRBryan347768

Forum Captain
;)welcome...now on the first day of class when they tell you that EMT's and medics don't make a lot of money...there just joshing ya.

Oh, so ill go out and buy that lambo now!