How to find out about EMS/Fire conferences, EXPO's , etc?

Dustinmk4

Forum Ride Along
So I am kind new just started my 3rd week of EMT-I. I was just wondering how I can find out about conferences and what not in my area and surrounding areas. My instructors and people on the department know of a few but I would like to try and attend as many as I can especially in the first few years to help make myself a better EMT. I don't even mind traveling a bit to go to some good ones.

I'm also in the process of getting into selling some equipment so knowing about shows and becoming an exhibitor would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

rescue99

Forum Deputy Chief
So I am kind new just started my 3rd week of EMT-I. I was just wondering how I can find out about conferences and what not in my area and surrounding areas. My instructors and people on the department know of a few but I would like to try and attend as many as I can especially in the first few years to help make myself a better EMT. I don't even mind traveling a bit to go to some good ones.

I'm also in the process of getting into selling some equipment so knowing about shows and becoming an exhibitor would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Hmm..where would that be? Someone in your area would best be able to answer you. JEMS, EMS1, NAEMT..these might be of help.

OP
OP
D

Dustinmk4

Forum Ride Along
Hmm..where would that be? Someone in your area would best be able to answer you. JEMS, EMS1, NAEMT..these might be of help.

Ha ha oops I guess a location would be helpful. Northern Utah but like I said I'm willing to travel basically anywhere west of Wyoming.

trevor1189

Forum Captain
Highly reccomend JEMS, worth the trip.