How did you find us?

How Did You Find EMTLife?

• Google Search

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • MySpace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • By Accident

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Word of Mouth.... if another member directed you to us, please tell us who it was.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Pursued relentlessly by a CL, almost stalker style, until you caved

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Just my curiosity..... What brought you here? and, if you were looking for something in particular, Have you found what you were looking for?

Have you gained anything from your time as part of our community?

paramedix

Forum Lieutenant
About two or three months ago I was searching the internet and most popular medical sites, including some encyclopedias, for research material on any write up regarding a certain procedure we perform on the road.

I have not found anything on the entire website regarding this and struggled for days to follow to get some information.

Whilst fooling around on the net, I decided to search some medical forums and discussion groups regarding the topic. To my disgust, one of the discussion sites told me to get off the site as its not for paramedics. And, so I did.

That's then where I found EMTLife on google.co.za!

I registered and filed the info on the site. What a pleasure, within less than 24hrs I had replies, and they were constructive!!!!

Excellent. I have since recommended a few medics to this site and recommend it to the students I work with.

Good Work

Pittsburgh Proud

Forum Lieutenant
I belong to a ton of message forums and found this place doing a Google search also.
I was looking for a good ems forum that actually had some traffic on it. I found a ton but no one posting there.

Katie

Forum Lieutenant
joy told me about it :) very glad she did ^_^

firecoins

IFT Puppet
By accident. One day I couldn't make it to the bathroom in time when BAM I found EMT-Life. If only I had been faster.

uselessmedic

Forum Crew Member
I really don't remember how I found it, but since I have been chatting with some people and looking over the forum I came to realize that it's a pretty good place to visit and hang out, Thank you for the forum!!!!!!