Houston area Rig photos

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Just a few random shots of various EMS rigs I've spotted around Houston.

Whats black and blue, and uh red. Photo of Harris County Emergency Corp (black), NW EMS (blue) and Cypress Creek EMS (red).

f3d49713.jpg

My sisters dog ruins a great photo. Bayou City EMS.

563041bc.jpg

Not sure exactly where these guys came from besides obviously somewhere along I10. First time I've seen them in Houston. I'm assuming they were coming back from dropping a patient at one of the level 1's in the med center.

3eecfb4c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Obviously I have no idea how to re-size these photos. If anyone knows how to re-size in photo bucket please walk e through it.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Well no I made the one photo too small and the rest are too big lol. Yes everyone seems to love the HCEC rigs :)

TB 3541

Forum Lieutenant
Obviously I have no idea how to re-size these photos. If anyone knows how to re-size in photo bucket please walk e through it.

Select the image, then hover your mouse over the image to bring up the menu shown:

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Re-sized Image:

563041bc.jpg

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Ok I'm trying that but it doesn't seem to do anything. What size should I be using?

TB 3541

Forum Lieutenant
Ok I'm trying that but it doesn't seem to do anything. What size should I be using?

Well, 800x600 is usually good. Sometimes the images will not update immediately. The image I posted for the last contest had to be rotated 90 degrees, but when I posted it, it took a while for the image on the boards here to update.