Hey There! Question.

masquedxangel

Forum Crew Member
I'm a newbie, clearly, and I'm an EMT-B in training. Yay.

Problem is we have to have some spiffy pants for clinicals, which I'm cool with - except the only pants I can find are slated for size 4+ and I'm closer to a 0/00... which is a problem.

Any other scrawny EMTs that can give me some help as far as finding some nice, thick black pants that aren't $100?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, looking forward to wandering around now and making myself known on some other threads. I see an EMT-B thread to haunt.

Thanks!

mikeN

Forum Lieutenant
look at men's sizes, you might find the size you need. They also fit differently. A majority of women at my company wear the men's pants instead of the female ones. Bauer pants at 60+ dollars, comfortable and durable. I think you can get a cheap pair at galls or something. Stick with a cheap pair if you plan on working somewhere that supplies you with specific pants.

OP
OP
M

masquedxangel

Forum Crew Member
Hey, thanks for the replies!

If you can find me a pair of men's pants with a size 22 waist I will be amazed. I can't wear adult women's pants either, which is where my problem begins lol. I wear girls' jeans...usually between size 8 and 16, depending on the brand.

Thanks a ton for the link, I will absolutely see if I can't find something there.

Fortunately I can sew so I'm beginning to consider just getting the size four pants and darting them a few billion times.

SemiMedic

Forum Probie
I'm a newbie, clearly, and I'm an EMT-B in training. Yay.

Problem is we have to have some spiffy pants for clinicals, which I'm cool with - except the only pants I can find are slated for size 4+ and I'm closer to a 0/00... which is a problem.

Any other scrawny EMTs that can give me some help as far as finding some nice, thick black pants that aren't $100?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, looking forward to wandering around now and making myself known on some other threads. I see an EMT-B thread to haunt.

Thanks!

Have you tried checking out your local uniform shops?

OP
OP
M

masquedxangel

Forum Crew Member
Have you tried checking out your local uniform shops?

Oh I wish wish wish we had some. We have roughly 10,000 people in this town. Probably closer to 7,000 - I can't remember now. Point is that there are no uniform shops here. -.-; Blugh.

That would've been a good idea, though, thank you for trying.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I just found out that the SAMS club website has EMS pants on their website, check there.

JonTullos

Forum Captain
I'm not sure how small they run but I got two pairs of Propper tac. pants for about $27/pair. I just found them at a local bargain center! Look at places like that, you might just be surprised at what you find.