Here ya go!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Reaction score
quick edit....this is the 8500th post in this section....SO THERE!!!! :shades_smile: :nerd:

Ok, for all of you that have come here new in the last few days....

first, let me apologize. I have not given you the proper WELCOME!!! that everyone deserves.

You see, I put my son on an airplane this morning to his fathers for the next alomst 3 weeks. I have been a complete wreck this past week and will probably continue to be until he comes home on Janurary 3. If I could, I would just drink they days away.

Now...for your proper welcome. And we all EXPECT these answered.

Whats your name?
Age?
Sex:
Location?
Are you from there originally, or are you a transplant?
How long you been in EMS?
If you just changed. WHY!!!!!!! Why would you do such a crazy thing!!!
Are you up to date all all your shots?
Are you married?
kids?
Pets?
how do you feel about :sheep: ?
How do :sheep: feel about you?
Are you aware you could make more money at Taco Hell/Mickey D's/playing Santa than in EMS?

Has anybody explained the rules of this forum to you? No, not the written official get a kick in the butt if you break them rules, but the unwritten - dont feed Jon, don't rub Jons belly, Jon can never be right, and the such - rules?

Well thats it for now. I have to get back to the tracking of my sons flight on this other website.

But in the mean time...enjoy your stay here, were glad you have come to join us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats your name? Mike
Age? 28
Sex: M
Location? SC
Are you from there originally, or are you a transplant? Transplanted yankee
How long you been in EMS? 12yrs 1 month 15 days, 13 hours 22 minutes and 11 seconds
Are you up to date all all your shots? No, havent been drinking in a long time.
Are you married? no
kids? no
Pets? yes, cat, and I am running the local cat shelter now.
How do feel about you? I love me, and Me loves I.
Are you aware you could make more money at Taco Hell/Mickey D's/playing Santa than in EMS? thats why we all have part time jobs, right?

Has anybody explained the rules of this forum to you? No, not the written official get a kick in the butt if you break them rules, but the unwritten - dont feed Jon, don't rub Jons belly, Jon can never be right, and the such - rules? I question authority, so I live by my own rules!

heh Im transplanted..thankfully MY family tree forks...

Came from Germany lived on the cherokee reservation in NC4yrs moved to AL GA and SC, lived on a seminole reservation for 2 years..lived in IL

My tree forks too. I'm German, Scotch-Irish and English. If that doesnt get you all drunk I dont know what will!

Whats your name? Dave
Age?45
Sex:male
Location?Northwestern Pa (Smack in the middle of the Snow belt of Lake Erie)
Are you from there originally, or are you a transplant? Depends on how you look @ it, where I am now is my 2nd to none home
How long you been in EMS? +20 years
If you just changed. WHY!!!!!!! Why would you do such a crazy thing!!! Changed what? My socks, Underwear, Life, Jobs?
Are you up to date all all your shots? No,,maybe but you best ask my wife.
Are you married? Read previous answer above
kids? Yes, my son is 17 & my daughter is 16, they live w/their mother.
Pets? yes. 4 Dogs, 4 Cats
how do you feel about ? feel about what? I feel with my hands & fingers.
How do feel about you? Depends on my mood & if I have taken my Meds.
Are you aware you could make more money at Taco Hell/Mickey D's/playing Santa than in EMS? No, I make more money in the field I currently work in -vs- EMS

Has anybody explained the rules of this forum to you? No, not the written official get a kick in the butt if you break them rules, but the unwritten - dont feed Jon, don't rub Jons belly, Jon can never be right, and the such - rules? No,,but been here long enough to realize it already. j/k jon

emtff99 said:
how do you feel about ? feel about what? I feel with my hands & fingers.
How do feel about you? Depends on my mood & if I have taken my Meds.

Thats :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

Can you people not see the pictures?????

How do I feel about sheep? They're baaaaaaaaaaaa'aaaadddddd
How do sheep feel about me? Dont know, never asked one. We have Burma Bulls, Tx Longhorns, & Dairy Cows around where I live, but no Sheep.
EMTPrincess said:
Thats :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

Can you people not see the pictures?????

Whats your name? Caryn
Age? 23
Sex: whenever possible
Location? dallas
Are you from there originally, or are you a transplant? been in DFW 23 years
How long you been in EMS? 3 years
If you just changed. WHY!!!!!!! Why would you do such a crazy thing!!! I love to help people
Are you up to date all all your shots? yes
Are you married? yes
kids? 19mo son
Pets? German Shepherd and a cat
how do you feel about ? sheep are cool animals exept when they jump on your truck
How do feel about you? I hope they like me
Are you aware you could make more money at Taco Hell/Mickey D's/playing Santa than in EMS? yes, LOL but then how would you get your daily dose of spit, vomit, blood, urine and poo? Actually money isnt really in the running for things that drive me, I like to make enough to care for my family anything more than that I just spend on others.

Has anybody explained the rules of this forum to you? No, not the written official get a kick in the butt if you break them rules, but the unwritten - dont feed Jon, don't rub Jons belly, Jon can never be right, and the such - rules? I think I got it, if I step out of line, please give a swift kick to the left cheek.
:P

Ok, for the record...sheep and I do not get along...I am ont the Daaaaaaaaaaddyyyyy. Secondly, I think sheep make great wool suits!

Thing have been hectic around home lately, I never gave you a proper Welcome, so...

:D :D Welcome!!:D :D

Hectic, that was last shift at work...50 calls, and 4 trucks to run them all....

Gosh thats a lot of calls for 4 trucks. What shift do you work?

We all work 24/48 shifts...we have only had four truck in the count for years, and council thinks we can handle it. this year we are going to run well over 11000 calls, which to my knowledge is more than we have ever run.

Man! They need to send you guys some help. You all are going to get too stressed, best of luck.

Back