Greetings from Darkest Africa

SA_Medic

Forum Probie
Evening folks,

I used to be a regular on more than one EMS forum, EMTLife included and kinda went by the way saide while taking a break from the profession. However, with renewed energy and a will for the job I have returned to it.

I am an ALS from South Africa currently working as a Station Officer and flight medic in Namibia. Hoping to meet some interesting people on here and on the odd occasion contribute where I can.

Cheers

S

Summit

Critical Crazy
Evening folks,

I used to be a regular on more than one EMS forum, EMTLife included and kinda went by the way saide while taking a break from the profession. However, with renewed energy and a will for the job I have returned to it.

I am an ALS from South Africa currently working as a Station Officer and flight medic in Namibia. Hoping to meet some interesting people on here and on the odd occasion contribute where I can.

Cheers

S

Welcome back!

OP
OP
S

SA_Medic

Forum Probie
Thanx Summit,

It's great to be back!

Sadly it seems I already made my first mistake and posted the intro here. Hope Admin can move it a little later.

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Welcome back SA...long time no see! Nice to see you again!:)

Take care.

Cheers Joy

Medic

Forum Lieutenant
Howzit SA_Medic.

Are you permanently based in Namibia now?

Who did you work for in SA before you left?

& final and most important question: who and where did you do your B.Tech through?

Keeps safe man.