Grand Inquisition

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Favorite movie quote?

"I've been waiting my whole life to :censored: up like this".

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Oh, we're doing favorite movie quotes now?

Igor should get this:
"So today's lesson is, you kill each other off till there's only one left. Nothing's against the rules. "

Sieldan

Forum Crew Member
Nope, not Monty Python. I knew that much, but I had to look it up. And I'd say its not from anything near a mainstream flick. Interesting review I found tho.

OP
OP
BossyCow

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Favorite movie quote: "I never met a man in more urgent need of a B:censored:w j:censored:eek:b!"

mycrofft

Thanks, Chimpie, got carried away.

(It was appropriate I guess?:blush:)

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Favorite Movie Quote

Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, s*** happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it. B)

Sieldan

Forum Crew Member
Favorite movie quote: "I never met a man in more urgent need of a B:censored:w j:censored:eek:b!"

That would be my former boss. I thought that every day. :D

Favorite movie quote:
If it's our time to die, it's our time. All I ask is, if we have to give these b7s our lives... WE GIVE 'EM HELL BEFORE WE DO!

NJN

The Young One
I have two favorite quotes other than the one listed in the signature. One movie and one TV.

The movie:
Gunny Hartman: [chanting] This is my rifle. This is my gun.
Recruits: This is for fighting. This is for fun.

The other one is:

"I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing" - Sgt. Schultz

mycrofft

Hartman was in "Full Metal Jacket"

R. Lee Ermy

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
one of my favorites:

Bart: Work here is done. I'm needed elsewhere now. I'm needed wherever outlaws rule the West, wherever innocent women and children are afraid to walk the streets, wherever a man cannot live in simple dignity, wherever a people cry out for justice.
Crowd: Bull:censored:
Bart: All right, you caught me. Speaking the plain truth is getting pretty:censored: dull around here.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Nope, not Monty Python. I knew that much, but I had to look it up. And I'd say its not from anything near a mainstream flick. Interesting review I found tho.

Very good movie, too. You should check it out some time, I could probably send it to you, I have it on my computer :] The sequel is good too.

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
Oh, we're doing favorite movie quotes now?

Igor should get this:
"So today's lesson is, you kill each other off till there's only one left. Nothing's against the rules. "

I forget the name of the movie but is it the one with Steve Austin in it?

Sasha

Forum Chief
I forget the name of the movie but is it the one with Steve Austin in it?

Unless Steve Austin is Japanese, no.

I kind of cheated, no it isn't mainstream but it's one of my favorite movies and books of all time.

Battle Royale. Check it out. Something for everyone, deep meanings, mindless violence, and girls in skirts!

Second

Forum Lieutenant
Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, s*** happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it. B)

great movie as well, Big Trouble in Little China

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
96 hours during a disaster. Slept for almost a week afterward.
-_-Ah yes.... To be greatly loved and be poor, but yet at the same time, is being loved one of the greatest riches??????.......... Airwaygoddess has been up too long!!

Alright everone, here is a question, what is the longest amount of you have stayed up? B)

OP
OP
BossyCow

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

s*** happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it.

Someone told me once that all Iching readings can be summarized as "Don't pick at it, it'll spread"

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief

While Big Trouble in Little China is great, believe me, I'm a big fan of Jack Burton and the Pork Chop Express, that was Collateral. Good try though ^_^

It's all in the reflexes.