Free Webinar - EMS Networking - Replay link now posted

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Based on the huge feedback from the poll, I am excited to announce that EMTLife and the Flight Safety Network have partnered to offer a free webinar to all of our members on the topic of EMS Networking!

The webinar will be on Friday, August 15th at 12PM EST. We have increased the number of openings to 250, and I expect them to go very fast. So please, don't wait to sign up!

Click the image above for more information and to claim your spot.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask below.

Last edited by a moderator:

planetmike

Forum Lieutenant
Cool. Although the "free Cheat Sheet gift" thing at the bottom of the confirmation page doesn't work. There isn't a link for Facebook or anything. Oh well, thanks for the course/seminar.

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Cool. Although the "free Cheat Sheet gift" thing at the bottom of the confirmation page doesn't work. There isn't a link for Facebook or anything. Oh well, thanks for the course/seminar.

Thanks. Same thing happened for me. I'll let Troy (Flight Services) know and I'll see what we can do.

FlightSafetyNet

Forum Ride Along
Free EMS Networking Download

The "glitch" with the free EMS Networking Cheat Sheet report is fixed.

Please just click the download button again for your free "cheat sheet".
And if you have any other issues, please post below and we'll get it taken care of for you.

I look to forward to "meeting" everyone who signed up on the webinar. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

planetmike

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks, the download works.

Typo alert, on the fourth page 1 of the "guide," under Steps to Networking, item 1. "Share what you Know" should be capitalized to match the appearance of items 2 and 3.

I'm looking forward to the seminar, it's on my calendar.

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
The webinar date has been pushed back till Aug 15. The original post has been updated to reflect the change.

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Just a few more days until the seminar and there are still plenty of open spots left. Be sure to claim your spot! > EMS Networking

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Due to technical difficulties beyond my control, the webinar is being postponed till tomorrow, Saturday, August 16 at the same time, 12pm EDT.

Troy from Flight Safety Network will be following up shortly, as well as sending out an email reminder to all of those that signed up.

With this one day extension, I hope that this will give those who may have Saturday off a chance to participate. All you need to do is go to flightsafetynet.com/ems-networking to register.

Thank you for understanding.

FlightSafetyNet

Forum Ride Along
As Dave states above, the webinar is re-scheduled for tomorrow at Noon, EDT. The reason is the webinar reminders were not sent as scheduled. We would rather wait
an extra day, send reminders and get greater participation, than just "wing it" without the reminders. A sincere apology to anyone who re-arranged their schedule
to attend today's webinar. If this is your situation, please contact me (Troy) and I will ensure you are sent credentials to see the replay at your convenience.

MrJones

Iconoclast
Well, I tried to sign up for the rescheduled event, but after 18 hours of waiting the FlightSafetyNet website has still not sent the autoresponder necessary to complete registration.

Oh well....

FlightSafetyNet

Forum Ride Along
Mr Jones,

If you signed up for the original event, you will be notified for the re-scheduled event (later this morning). The only action required is to click on the "Confirm Your Subscription" link during the sign up process. If you're still having difficulties after reading this, please email Flight Safety Network via our website or message me here. Thanks.

MrJones

Iconoclast
Thanks - PM sent. And to clarify my original comment about the autoresponder, the issue is that I never received the email with the "Confirm Your Subscription" link.

FlightSafetyNet

Forum Ride Along
You're very welcome. Your email address is confirmed and you'll get additional instructions (the link) to attend the webinar later this morning. Again, sorry for any confusion. Sometimes stuff gets trapped in spam folders, and there's little we can do other than send another "confirm your subscription" email.

Also, to anyone reading along - EMTLIFE and Flight Safety Network are planning on offering the replay (although there are extra bonuses to attending today) to the webinar. So don't worry, if you want to benefit from this training, you absolutely can! I look forward to "seeing" everyone later today.