FOAMed Pathophysiology Video Database

Paramedic Resource

Forum Crew Member
Hello EMTlife,

I've just finished spending hours pouring over YouTube gathering up every decent pathophysiology FOAMed video for every disease in the paramedic body of knowledge. My work so far:

http://www.paramedicresource.ca/

It's my hope this video library is helpful to those pre-studying, currently in school or looking to brush up.

What are your thoughts on the work so far?

Also, if there's any videos you'd like to see added please let me know and I will gladly put them up

planetmike

Forum Lieutenant
A couple of your pages have the same video twice (ex. EENT: Tonsilitis). It will be interesting to see how this develops out. The assessment link will be helpful once it is fleshed out. Maybe add a treatments link?

OP
OP
Paramedic Resource

Paramedic Resource

Forum Crew Member
Thanks for catching the Tonsillitis duplicate, I'll make that adjustment in further revisions for the website. Just working on padding out the ethics and "about" sections right now, trying to mature things up a bit with a touch of JavaScript as well which has proven to be a bit of a learning curve.

Treatments is definitely a good idea, I'm keeping that as "Medications" for now and once all the medication videos are done I'll switch it over to Treatments and add some non-pharmacological interventions to that category.

Thanks for checking the website out, really appreciate your input!