FINALLY Ready to test for NREMT-P!!!

FutureFlightMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Hey everyone! Thought I'd take a quick study break to drop in and say hi! After my grueling Paramedic school clinicals and internship, I finally turned everything in to my instructor today-my school training is complete and I am ready to take my Practicals and Written for Paramedic!! :rolleyes: YAY! What a ride it has been. I seriously miss being on the Medic Unit with the guys at my FD who have taught me so much: being a student, teching the calls...But, I can only hope that all my hard work has paid off and that I will pass everything and become a Paramedic! I have scheduled my practicals for Dec 17 and will take my written hopefully early next week (waiting for my ATT from NREMT). Along with the health of my great, supportive family, the only other thing I want for Christmas this year is to be able to say "I AM A PARAMEDIC!!" Sorry to yell, but I'm just so excited! It has been amazing to get this far and now I am ready to go out there and make a difference. Need to get the street time started so in a few years I can be on that Helicopter. Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive! Any words of wisdom before I test other than study, study, study?:p
Thanks in advance!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Yea!!!

You have walked such a busy path, congrats my dear you have done so well!!
Good luck with your final exams!!:)