Fighting over a patient? First responder vs EMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
F

fishyfish

Forum Crew Member
Okay that's what i'm going to have to do then.

OP
OP
F

fishyfish

Forum Crew Member
As far as the Canada thing. Mind you own business. I was born in the Alberta providence. Do you want my records?

cprted

Forum Captain
Fair enough ... Alberta happens to be a province I'm licensed in and there isn't anything called EMT-B ... just sayin'

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
There is one providence where the term EMT is legally used

I believe you mean PROVINCE.... And as stated before: a COLLEGE is an advanced education institution, a COLLAGE is a 3rd grade art project.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414331459.024476.jpg

Last edited:

Gurby

Forum Asst. Chief
As far as the Canada thing. Mind you own business. I was born in the Alberta providence. Do you want my records?

This is information relevant to the question you asked. "Paramedic" means something very different in Canada compared to what it means in the USA.

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
ratio of 3:20. Yeah they do but not on a forum unless discussing tactical EMS details
What we are talking about is your attitude... Those who are successful in our fields (Fire, EMS) know when to talk, when to listen and are generally well spoken, detail oriented people.

One of the benefits of a forum is the ability to take the time and phrase your thoughts appropriately. If you are having trouble with this, I can only imagine how you handle emergency situations.

.... And I assume "ratio of 3:20" means something in your area, however, I am missing its relevance to anything I said.

Last edited:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Some of the posts in this thread have been removed. The remainder will stay, but the thread is now closed.

Please keep in mind that we have rules here. As members you must abide by them. It's okay to question if something that doesn't seem correct.

A member stated. "In my opinion that was justified. Internet freedom!" I'm not sure what they meant by "internet freedom", but there are rules that need to be followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.