Few questions regarding Daniel Freeman Medic School.

TheyCallMeNasty

Forum Crew Member
Just had a few questions...yea I used the search function and read their website but I had a few other things I wanted to ask if anyone knew from a personal exp. or a friend.

1.How hard is it to get accepted in?(I understand the Fire dept. has a lot of spots but was curious about getting in as a private)

2.What is the pass rate of the entire class?(just trying to scope it out I'm dedicated but would like to know if its ridiculous kinda similar to mt.sacs style)

3. Any other information would be welcome too im also gonna be finishing up some A&P this fall so I can apply to RCC and Crafton hills programs any advice or incite is appreciated.

jgmedic

Fire Truck Driver
Just had a few questions...yea I used the search function and read their website but I had a few other things I wanted to ask if anyone knew from a personal exp. or a friend.

1.How hard is it to get accepted in?(I understand the Fire dept. has a lot of spots but was curious about getting in as a private)

2.What is the pass rate of the entire class?(just trying to scope it out I'm dedicated but would like to know if its ridiculous kinda similar to mt.sacs style)

3. Any other information would be welcome too im also gonna be finishing up some A&P this fall so I can apply to RCC and Crafton hills programs any advice or incite is appreciated.

Not like Mt. SAC at all, can be hard to get in, but from what I've been hearing the FD's haven't been sending guys so the classes have been predominantly private students. Can't help you with the pass rates.

Cawolf86

Forum Captain
1. Right now FDs aren't sending guys - the current class has only 3 paid medics. So easy to get private spots right now.
2. The class generally has over a 90% pass rate I have heard.
3. Don't know didn't go there - but good luck.