Fall Medic Students

Sizz

Forum Lieutenant
Hey all

Starting the medic school next week and I'm ecstatic! I'll be able to pick up my A.A.S degree as well after the core curriculum is completed next Spring.

The course is also accredited through the CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs) which is one of the reason I choose this program over a few others in my part of the state.

Anyhow I'm excited to attend and anxious to share it. Anyone else starting up this Fall?

EMT-IT753

Forum Lieutenant
I start on the 25th and so excited to get started. I will be going to Western Technical College in LaCrosse, WI.

hurt88

Forum Crew Member
I start my EMT-B class next Monday and I'm pretty excited to get going

Cawolf86

Forum Captain
Mt. San Antonio College official class starts August 23rd for me. We have been going 2x a week for about 2 months though to qualify for the class.

somePerson

Forum Crew Member
Mt. San Antonio College official class starts August 23rd for me. We have been going 2x a week for about 2 months though to qualify for the class.

Good luck with he ball sac college, a handful of people I know that went there passed from he first time, it took almost everyone atleast twice to get trough at mt sac.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Starting my medic class in on the 20th of September and I couldn't be more excited :D