Facebook Group for Paramedic students

CountryEMT-bGurl

Forum Lieutenant
I have started up an Facebook group for students who are going through Intro to Paramedic or Paramedic school. I am hoping this will generate people from around the world to voice there opinions, concerns, experiences, ups & downs, words of advice type things to help other fellow students.
Now this isn't just for students!! I am hoping to get experienced medics to help answer questions students my have. As well as Medic teachers, and instructors are welcome!

Link;

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/group.php?gid=249789821745&ref=mf

Or type in your search engine;
Intro to Paramedic/Paramedic school

Thanks,
Crystal

OP
OP
CountryEMT-bGurl

CountryEMT-bGurl

Forum Lieutenant
Yep!!
Starting class next Tues.!!! A little nervous, but i'm excited!!!
By the way, my job is going GREAT!!! I love it and have got so much experience so far. And I am on our ALS trucks, because thats all we run!

Last edited by a moderator:

resq330

Forum Lieutenant
Yep!!
Starting class next Tues.!!! A little nervous, but i'm excited!!!
By the way, my job is going GREAT!!! I love it and have got so much experience so far. And I am on our ALS trucks, because thats all we run!

Glad to hear you are starting the medic program. Good luck with that.

Also glad to hear your job is going so well. All the experience and knowledge you will learn by running with ALS and also hands on experience will help you dramatically in your medic program, I'm sure.

OP
OP
CountryEMT-bGurl

CountryEMT-bGurl

Forum Lieutenant
Thank you very much!! And I have been on lots of calls this past month. 6pt MVC, I about delivered a baby in the back, 7yr old 3rd degree burn, and really a lot more!! I am just so happy right now with my career!