EMT Survival Kit

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
extra padded hat, for when you demonstrate how not to stand in a moving ambulance.

ha ha ha!!!!!!!! :p

How come it shifts my HA HA HA into lowercase? Well, now it dosen't?

Last edited by a moderator:

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Guys, I don't think this is meant to be serious. I'm picking up the "it's just a joke thing" vibe. I think it's pretty funny. Kindda reminds me of some stuff I pulled at a former job.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I did something similar to this for a friend at a christmas party. It included a "HazMat Kit" consisting of a turkey baster, a pair of salad tongs and a pair of dishwashing type rubber gloves.

zacdav89

Forum Crew Member
You could go to a military surplus store and get a replica hand grenade or rip-off-mart toy section, for those really bad days ;)

OP
OP
M

Medic9

Forum Lieutenant
Guys, I don't think this is meant to be serious. I'm picking up the "it's just a joke thing" vibe. I think it's pretty funny. Kindda reminds me of some stuff I pulled at a former job.

You are right, it is meant to be a joke. I don't remember saying that this would be in an ambulance. Haven't any of you ever gone to a banquet that has presented someone with a joke award? Humor in EMS can save our sanity and thats what this was meant to be.

Scout

Para-Noid
if this is going to be used

staple a pair of gloves to a card that says use in case of emergency. You never know when a box will be empty

Sasha

Forum Chief
You are right, it is meant to be a joke. I don't remember saying that this would be in an ambulance.

This lead people to belive it was going to be used. Me, anyway.

Well, I am the banquet committee chairman again so I am going to make a kit to keep in the squad to pass to the person having "one of those days".

trevor1189

Forum Captain
The thing I liked was that the cigs originally set off alarms but the alcohol didn't lol. I would rather see someone smoke a cig in between calls than take a shot. :p

piranah

Forum Captain
you mean you don't take a shot every once in awhile to "take the edge off"?......damn.....

....(JOKE).....so we're clear lolol

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
The squad is the building, a rig, bus, truck or ambulance is the vehicle.

Hmmm, not here it's not. Here, a squad is a crew cab pick up with utility bed, which brings us our paramedics....

/me feels like being disagreeable

Sasha

Forum Chief
Hmmm, not here it's not. Here, a squad is a crew cab pick up with utility bed, which brings us our paramedics....

/me feels like being disagreeable

Here, the Squad is the car that responds and brings supervisors or fire chiefs, depending on what you are. Stations are the buildings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Here, the Squad is the car that responds and brings supervisors or fire chiefs, depending on what you are.

Oh, that's just a pickup with a camper shell, and the lights and sirens and such :)