EMT-I/EMT-P traveling opportunities.

Valleybd

Forum Ride Along
Reaction score
I heard of a recent opportunity to work as a traveling EMT recently. Currently the position is for industrial standby EMT in Kansas/Oklahoma for the construction of a petroleum pipeline. Allows opportunity to travel on with future
Projects. Minimum of 72 hours a week. You're well compensated: housing is provided, utilities paid for, and use of company truck. Wonderful opportunity for someone with little to no experience and is itching to travel.

Hey,

Well the pipeline has three spreads at the monent. We, Definitive Care Medical Services, staffs two of the spreads with medics. One location in Indoenence Kansas with a spread covering 150 miles ending in Wynona Oklahoma. We are subcontracted by U.S. Pipeline (they provide pipe construction) and Enbridge (oil company). It's a neat opportunity. I've been on the project since the start. My coworkers prior to this worked in Nevada, Wisconsin, and West Virginia on a few construction projects. Let me know if you're interested I can get you my supervisors contact information.

-Valleybd

Back