EMT final

neslar

Forum Ride Along
tomorrow is my EMT final,
i've been studying everything. but can someone give me some
basics. what questions might they ask?
i also have my skills final one medical call and one trauma call.
also what is the NREMT like?
any advice will help.

Chief Complaint

Forum Captain
tomorrow is my EMT final,
i've been studying everything. but can someone give me some
basics. what questions might they ask?
i also have my skills final one medical call and one trauma call.
also what is the NREMT like?
any advice will help.

Some pretty broad questions there, search the forums a bit and im positive you will find what you are looking for.

They are going to ask questions about everything you were taught in the course. Airway, medical, trauma, medications, splinting, anatomy, pediatrics, just to name a few.

The NREMT works similarly, by drawing questions from many categories to assess your level of competency for each topic.

The skills testing will be similar to what you've done in class, but this time you will be graded by a member of the NREMT staff and you wont know your patient. You will walk into a room, be given a scenario, and then you have to treat your patient. The patients will me moulaged with fake injuries for you to treat.

Katy

Forum Lieutenant
Basic questions will be asked on various trauma, pediactrics, airway manegment, among others. Just remember to be as calm and relaxed as possible, the more you are of that, the better you will do. Also, getting a good night's sleep is essential, the brain works better when it has been well rested ! Good luck and let us know how it goes ! :)