EMT-Basic Certification

Thindian

Forum Crew Member
I asked a simple question. I'm new to this. Why are you guys reacting in such a manner? Thank you for those with mature answers. As for those with this sarcasm, no help. To be a lawyer, you don't technically need to go to law school. You only need to pass the BAR exam. I just asked if this was a similar concept.
It's alright man, there are a lot of EMTs out there who think that passing the NREMT was an accomplishment only a true genius can accomplish. :rolleyes:

You seem very confident in your ability to learn the material. The EMT-B curriculum is very easy, you'll have no problem learning it. Just put in the required hours and get it over with. It's everything you learn after that that matters. Anyone with the ability to read, memorize and understand simple concepts can pass the NREMT.

OP
OP
D

DeadeyeDiaZ

Forum Probie
It's alright man, there are a lot of EMTs out there who think that passing the NREMT was an accomplishment only a true genius can accomplish. :rolleyes:

You seem very confident in your ability to learn the material. The EMT-B curriculum is very easy, you'll have no problem learning it. Just put in the required hours and get it over with. It's everything you learn after that that matters. Anyone with the ability to read, memorize and understand simple concepts can pass the NREMT.

Thank you for the reassurement. I appreciate it :)

bunkie

Forum Asst. Chief
I do not mind taking the course. Am I the only one who looks into what they do? Checks for all options? Instead of looking back and saying, "wow, i coulda saved 1000 bucks" or something? I'm just making sure lol. I'll be excited to take the course, I just need money :-(.

Dont count on it to stop at tuition. Between tuition, books, materials, uniforms, equipment, the costs of all my certifications/testing, and background checks for my employment apps I'm approaching 1800 :wacko: