EMT-B Student

dragonjbynight

Forum Crew Member
I found this forum while doing some general research for my upcoming EMT-B class and Just thought I would say hello. I am a Vol. FF in Indiana now, previously in central maine. Looking forward to learning, reading and discussing any and all information with everyone here!

OP
OP
D

dragonjbynight

Forum Crew Member
First question:

Classes begin late october. What can I begin doing now to prepare? Any online guides, things to get down before hand would be great! Thanks!

creative_soul

Forum Crew Member
My class just started Sept. 14th and I just made sure I had my books ahead of time. I did some reading to make sure I was prepared for day 1. It might not be a bad idea to go over human anatomy if you are not already familiar with it. Good luck! :)

OP
OP
D

dragonjbynight

Forum Crew Member
My class just started Sept. 14th and I just made sure I had my books ahead of time. I did some reading to make sure I was prepared for day 1. It might not be a bad idea to go over human anatomy if you are not already familiar with it. Good luck! :)

got that base covered....took Med Term, but I am thinking of taking A&P if I decide to go for medic...