EMT-B CE"s

Harmless

Forum Ride Along
Just recently passed my NR for emt-b and would like to keep up on my CE's what is the best online way to get CE's

HasTy

Forum Lieutenant
I dont remember the exact number but you must have a set number of lecture based con ed and only a small portion of it can be online...on that note JEMS has some CE programs as well as EMS Today and a few other EMS magazines. You can also get some CE's out of books that you might be able to find in your local EMS agencies office.

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Try mediced.com. Lots and lots of CEs and a flat rate option. It's no substitute for in-person CEs for some things, but for others, it's just as good or better.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
As a new EMT I would suggest something other than online CME until you get some calls under your belt. If you are in a very busy system where you are using your skills constantly in a wide variety of calls, the online system can be helpful.

There is no substitute for interactive classroom presentation with a skilled instructor. You will learn rather than merely meet the key points and instructional objectives set as a minimum requirement for maintaining your cert.