EMS KNIGHTS MC California

JonnyNRoy

Forum Probie
Hello all,

Just posting this and maybe if you all could pass it around at the job....

I am the President of EMS KNIGHTS MC California. If you or someone you work with, or know would like to become a part of this Motorcycle Club please contact me either on here or at emsknightsmcca@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!!

JnR

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
One of the guys that I work with is president of emsknights also.. or so thats what he says

OP
OP
J

JonnyNRoy

Forum Probie
One of the guys that I work with is president of emsknights also.. or so thats what he says

That probably would be correct, due to the National chapter is Illinois. We are the second State and Chapter, California.

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
ok thats cool. i ride but i ride a sport bike and not a street bike so dont think id fit in lol

NickD

Forum Crew Member
Any of you come around here (So Cal) sporting that three piece patch is gonna be sorry . . .

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
I know in some places most people associate 3 piece colors with 1%ers

well their not the ones sporting them are they so maybe the people who do sport them think the others are losers.. their choice of what to wear and not to wear

OP
OP
J

JonnyNRoy

Forum Probie
Just to make it clear........

We are not a 1% and we WILL go WHERE EVER we want to.

I think NickD is just scared, and thats OK, he can just curl up with his blankie..

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Just to make it clear........

We are not a 1% and we WILL go WHERE EVER we want to.

I think NickD is just scared, and thats OK, he can just curl up with his blankie..

If ya'll ever make it to CO and I have a bike again by then I'd be more than willing to join up :D

Bosco578

Forum Captain
Hello all,

Just posting this and maybe if you all could pass it around at the job....

I am the President of EMS KNIGHTS MC California. If you or someone you work with, or know would like to become a part of this Motorcycle Club please contact me either on here or at emsknightsmcca@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!!

JnR

You guys ride with a California bottom rocker?

OP
OP
J

JonnyNRoy

Forum Probie
You guys ride with a California bottom rocker?

We do have a bottom California rocker, we are non-territorial, so doing California then it means
'we are from California', as other states put their state.

Anyway, its out there if anyone is interested.

JnR

Bosco578

Forum Captain
We do have a bottom California rocker, we are non-territorial, so doing California then it means
'we are from California', as other states put their state.

Anyway, its out there if anyone is interested.

JnR

Cool, just a question. Any Nomads? A canadian chapter would be sweet.....perhaps Alberta....;)

NickD

Forum Crew Member
>>We are not a 1% and we WILL go WHERE EVER we want to.<<

LOL, Okay Captain America, since it’s obvious you didn’t research your decision to run a three piece patch, with a bottom rocker denoting territory no less, here’s why not . . .

There’s nothing wrong with forming a Sunday riding outfit of EMS workers but flying a three piece patch signifies you’re an outlaw club. And you aren’t. Attaching a bottom rocker with a city, state, or any geographical area also means you’re claiming that territory as your own. You aren’t going to get away with that in California. Hell, you’d be safer going down to Compton in Los Angeles with your caps askew and your pants on the ground pretending to be Crips.

There are a number of very established outlaw MCs here that, sooner or later, will challenge you. And that means handing over your colors or fighting to protect them. And don’t for a second believe being an “EMS” outfit will get you a pass. Even the law enforcement clubs like Iron Pigs and Choir Boys get challenged. You might recall an altercation between Iron Pigs and the HA that occurred in Sturgis. However, the news articles concentrated on the issue of police dressing up like outlaw bikers while being armed, but missed the whole point of the confrontation. The Iron Pigs wear a three piece patch and you aren’t, no matter who you are, going to get away with that in the presence of HA, Mongols, and several other outlaw clubs.

pigs2.jpg

Not even the Veteran’s clubs are immune. Several members of the Vietnam Vets MC have had these encounters. Sure, you can claim on your website you aren’t a 1% club, you can also proclaim your “charity” mission statement but you are violating the established patch protocol and one day you, several of you, or your whole chapter will get challenged. I hope it doesn't happen to some young EMT, out there alone, who doesn’t realize he’s playing with fire.

There’s a weird (to straights anyway) kind of respect that goes on between outlaw clubs. Even between the HAs and the Mongols, who while they’ve been at war and murdering each other for over twenty years, begrudgingly accept the other's right to exist because they paid for that right in blood. And if you think they will relinquish that respect because you have a CPR card, well, that’s laughable. These guys don't back down from gunfights with armed police officers, so what are you guys going to do? Pull out your mini-mag lights? :unsure:

I’ve been inside the clubhouses of several of these outfits and the walls are covered with the patches of start up clubs that no longer exist. Some are taken en masse and others one by one by prospects trying to make a name for themselves. And some of these guys are absolutely bat turd crazy who won’t think twice about lighting you up. You might be wondering what my association is with these clubs, but don’t bother asking, that's my business.

Here, in a nut shell, is a primer on patch protocol. Fly a one piece patch even with a territory denoted and generally you’ll be left alone, unless of course you get mouthy with the wrong person. Wearing a two piece patch means your club is awaiting sanctioning from the local dominate outlaw outfit. Basically it means your whole club is prospecting for acceptance. Wear a three piece patch without sanctioning and you’re taking your chances. You may get away with it for a awhile, but these outfits have eyes everywhere and sooner than later you’ll hit their radar screen.

For good or ill these outlaws earn the right to be full patch holders. And in their eyes you guys are nothing but pretenders and you're disrespecting them. And I probably should have initially brought this up with a bit of a softer tone, but when I saw your OP it was one of those eye rolling moments. I just don’t want to hear about some in the dark EMS worker, a nice guy who calls his mother every week, flying your three piece patch and getting stomped, his colors pulled, and his motorcycle taken for parts. And you can believe it or not, but it happens all the time.

Of course if you realize all this, and are upfront about it with your prospective members go ahead and have a go at it. You have a right to challenge them. But outlaw clubs live to protect their territory, it’s how they justify their very existence. So know well who and what you’re challenging and be prepared to go all the way. Are you? I doubt it . . .

:)

OP
OP
J

JonnyNRoy

Forum Probie
That's great that you can surf the net, but the way you came across on your first post was very aggressive. If you further read on your searches, you know that MC business would be talk about when and if a person would like to jion. Also this MC has been formed in the most respectful manor. But thanks for you words.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
That's great that you can surf the net, but the way you came across on your first post was very aggressive. If you further read on your searches, you know that MC business would be talk about when and if a person would like to jion. Also this MC has been formed in the most respectful manor. But thanks for you words.

So you're saying this club is an outlaw club? I'm sure the state EMS board would love to look into any illegal activities you participate in.

OP
OP
J

JonnyNRoy

Forum Probie
Again, we are not a 1% MC. So feel free to look like an ***. That's up to you.

I am now done with you and this subject.

Have a great day.