EMS in the Middle East

dtrojan07

Forum Crew Member
They've had some big ads running in JEMS and EMS Magazine for a few months. Here's the website:

http://www.emssaudiarabia.com/

I looked and considered, for a bit - personally, I'd miss a few things, biggest of which would be the freedom to pray in a house of worship for my religion.
FYI the US EMbessy has a non denominational service once a week for americans wanting to worship as they want....

EagleMedic

Forum Ride Along
Concerning:
• Flight Paramedics must provide proof of previous flight experience / specialty training and meet height / weight requirements

Does anybody knows what will be the height/weight required for this program?

ccpbm

Forum Ride Along
Stay Away from Saudi Red Crescent!!!!

Give these people a wide berth and look elsewhere. This place is a mess and most of us have NOT gotten paid after 45 plus days now.

WTEngel

M.Sc., OMS-I
Premium Member
I am an employee of the SRCA, and I have been paid without difficulty, along with the rest of my co workers who have completed their processing.

I know there has been some difficulty with another contractor here, but I have had no difficulties with SRCA thus far.

dtrojan07

Forum Crew Member
Give these people a wide berth and look elsewhere. This place is a mess and most of us have NOT gotten paid after 45 plus days now.
Yes i am with Travis..If you come here prepared with all your documents in order and getting processed in a timely matter. You will get paid..in a timely matter.
AGAIN you need to separate what is going on at Action Aviation and what is going on at SRCA Totally different!