EMS dispatch, PCR, billing, QA, etc. mobile and paperless in the cloud

lwems

Forum Probie
AngelTrack is a cloud EMS software thing that was developed right here where I work, after the owners brought in a partner who writes cloud software. I use it every day (the dispatch and PCR elements, at least me personally) and it's pretty sweet. It was supposed to be just for us, but now they're selling it to other services too, so I've been asked to mention it to "those ambulance groups you post on". :)

You can see it at AngelTrack EMS Software in the Cloud. The e-checklists stuff it does really changed our operation, it finally ended the horrible process of paper truck checkoffs and nobody being able to remember which items are short on which trucks, man I hated that, every freaking morning.

Anyway, sorry for the commercial, I've done my duty now.

UnkiEMT

Forum Truck Monkey
Premium Member
So, as much as I hate to validate it any time the pencil pushers ask us to advance the business interests of the company...

I've been struggling to find a way to get my service off the horrible hybrid of paper run sheets in the field and then entering into the state-licensed Image Trend back at base. Yesterday, I'd just about resigned myself to having to write my own damned field collection software, since all of the available commercial software is too damned expensive...this might just be the answer I've been looking for.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Why aren't you just using ImageTrend Field Bridge?

UnkiEMT

Forum Truck Monkey
Premium Member
Because near as I can tell, NM hasn't paid for a statewide license of it, only for Rescue Bridge, and my service can't afford to pay for the field bridge license.

Also, I looked into this product more, and it suffers the same problem that trying to use Rescue Bridge from a mobile platform does, a huge amount of the time that we're transporting, we have no internet connection available, at least without maintaining two or three different cell contracts/equipment.

It looks like it's back to coding something that lets us do offline input and then a NEMSIS sync.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
AngelTrack is a cloud EMS software thing that was developed right here where I work, after the owners brought in a partner who writes cloud software. I use it every day (the dispatch and PCR elements, at least me personally) and it's pretty sweet. It was supposed to be just for us, but now they're selling it to other services too, so I've been asked to mention it to "those ambulance groups you post on". :)

You can see it at AngelTrack EMS Software in the Cloud. The e-checklists stuff it does really changed our operation, it finally ended the horrible process of paper truck checkoffs and nobody being able to remember which items are short on which trucks, man I hated that, every freaking morning.

Anyway, sorry for the commercial, I've done my duty now.

Is this software NEMSIS complaint?