EMR help

Pistol

Forum Ride Along
Hi I'm new here, thanks for having me.
I took a 2 week class in March to get my NREMT EMR certification. I studied a lot and read my entire book and listened to each chapter via audio. During the practical test I excelled and did well with the hands on. But last week I took the Pearson Vue cognitive exam and failed! It shut off after 80 questions in 45mins.
I'm even more nervous now because I'm not sure how I did. I thought Pearson Vue would let you know how you performed in each category but all my results say "unknown information" for each category. I did some online practice test but none of them really compared to the actually exam. Note I have no past history with any ems systems and I haven't taken a test for over 15 years since college, haha.

Looking for suggests for some good practice exams, maybe an app, and any other info you can provide to help me along with the test. I lost so much motivation because I put so much time and effort into this and failure was not what I expected.

Thanks for your time

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Most of us are probably EMTs and paramedics so that's probably why nobody answered your question yet. I don't know if there is a big market to prepare for EMR tests. I don't feel like there's a lot of you guys. I am personally too cheap for that too, haha. I know how you feel about practice tests vs real one. This might sound crazy, but can afford just trying it again? Sometimes it is just bad luck. Sometimes taking the test itself reveals to you what you don't know. When you were taking the tests, were there questions you thought "Hm, I never thought of that?" or questions you felt were hard? You don't necessarily need the test to tell you what you're weak on, but go off how you felt about it.