Drug testing

LE-EMT

Forum Lieutenant
Since this seems to be a popular question. I think that I will go out on a limb here. Correct me if I am wrong...

Most if not all ambulance companies are going to do some form of drug testing. I am gonna say the same for Fire as well as Law Enforcement. You are expected to deal with the public in many facets. I would say that this is SOP (standard operating procedure.)

If you are curious about a particular company my advice would be to ASK THEM......... If you ask on an open thread in this forum you will be questioned as to why you want to know.... Generally not so politely. I know of several companies that aren't in the public safety field that are now drug testing as SOP. I think walmart does drug testing so really this is more of a common sense thing here.
I think this is quite possibly one of the most stupid questions that appears on this forum and I find it time and time again. It has a tendency of becoming a very heated topic as well. So please people lets think about this.

CFRBryan347768

Forum Captain
What are we supposed to be thinking about>?

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
im a little lost as to the point of this thread. if this is in reference to the recent drug testing thread, we already came to this conclusion. that would make your post a post just for the sake of seeing your name in print.

if you didnt catch that thread, then your essentially aswerring a question nobody asked, which cycles us back to posting merely to post.

OP
OP
LE-EMT

LE-EMT

Forum Lieutenant
First of all yes I like to see my name...... It makes me smile........

Second the point of this post was as I stated since so many people ( in the past couple months that I have been here) have asked about Drug testing. It was my efforts to explain the situation with out others posting...... hey do ambo companies drug test????....... easily search able under DRUG TESTING. It seems like a stupid question to ask in the first place... and then to keep asking it over and over again. But then again I suppose if people actually used the search function they would see that it has been gone over several times. So my error in actually giving the masses more credit then is due. I am sorry I will just assume that all are ignorant now. Thank you for clarifying that for me Kevd18. I apologize for my attempts to aid those who can't or choose not to be aided.