"do it all" monitor in the form of a laptop

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
i know for a fact that the zoll m can be blue tooth connected to the ePCR for real time vitals/12lead/monitor integration into the PCR on the toughbook. it would not be hard to have it show all the info on a nice 27" flat screen in the ambulance, i have seen it done at the shows. just costs money. i dont know that i want the laptop to be able to control the defib or the pacer. right now for the nice price of (IIRC) $55,000 you can have a zoll m, 12lead, spo2, spco, etco2, nibp, an invasive monitoring port, pacer, defib, with bluetooth tethering to your toughbook/ambulance computer.

the technology is there, budgets are not. i myself an content with an LP12, spo2, etco2, pacer, defib. i am not tech savy and would get lost with all the other features. i also perfer manual BP.

HappyParamedicRN

Forum Crew Member
That would be a pretty easy software to make. Problem is how to connect the cables into the computer. Are the 12 leads USB cables?....

And how would you get it to do defib and pacing??

We use Zoll monitors and PCR software and our monitors link to the lap top via bluetooth and upload our EKGS and vitals..

Last edited by a moderator: