Did I pass??

stlukescj11

Forum Crew Member
I had my state test for EMT-B this past Saturday. I am listed on the PA Dept of Health website with a cert # and it says EMT and then the district that I am certified through(I think) Northeastern PA EMS Council.

Question is does this mean I passed??:sad::rolleyes:

18G

Paramedic
Yes, you passed.The PA DOH would not issue a cert# and list you on their registry if you didn't.

OP
OP
S

stlukescj11

Forum Crew Member
Yes, you passed.The PA DOH would not issue a cert# and list you on their registry if you didn't.

woohoo thanks!! I have been told this by like 20 people but I wont believe them, cuz they all know me, and they think if they said that means nothing, that I would be worried then even more if I did pass. Being I dont know you and you dont care I feel confident that I did pass lol. Hopefully the patches and cert are in the mail before xmas.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Congrats! The easy part is over now start looking for a job, that's the tricky part.

OP
OP
S

stlukescj11

Forum Crew Member
Congrats! The easy part is over now start looking for a job, that's the tricky part.

Well I am going to volunteer for a year or so and get into paramedic school. I already got onto a very busy department who is all ALS trucks so will have alot of hands on with medics. Plus I work in a hospital now full time so that shouldnt be an issue.

OP
OP
S

stlukescj11

Forum Crew Member
How and where can you find your test results and how long does it take?

Well I found my name with cert # on the department of health site. Not sure if every state lists that though. Score I had to wait till it came in the mail which only took 3 days to recieve cuz our EMS council is awesome. They say it may take up to 6 weeks.

ladyjp88

Forum Probie
Well I found my name with cert # on the department of health site. Not sure if every state lists that though. Score I had to wait till it came in the mail which only took 3 days to recieve cuz our EMS council is awesome. They say it may take up to 6 weeks.

ok, thanks.;)