Denver Metro Med Control Recordings

WyMedic

Forum Crew Member
I swear there use to be a page that had recordings of calls that EMS made to medical control from denver metro with an analysis of the call and the interaction of EMS with their medical control. Does anyone know where I can find this?

OP
OP
W

WyMedic

Forum Crew Member
Right! I thought that was probably the best one. Plus who knew that you can just mix a little haldol in your juice! Thanks so much for finding this!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Summit

Critical Crazy
Do any of these start with
"Base, Pons, Go."
?

captaindepth

Forum Lieutenant
Great find! We get to listen to "biophone" calls every so often for training/continuing education purposes, but I have never actually seen this page before. I have even requested to listen to my own biophone calls for more interesting cases and its always a learning experience to hear yourself on the other end. The physicians have always been a great resource and have really preached open communication with the field medics.

@Summit I didn't hear any that sounded like Dr. Pons but I have heard that he was terrifying to call-in to.

Woodtownemt

Forum Lieutenant
Podcast EM clerkship podcast i believe have some thing similar but more from the receiving end. Some do have actual call in while other episodes have the MD summing up a pt. Good thing is super short and to the point if your looking to hear something quick on your break.