death

Status
Not open for further replies.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
Not to turn this into a religion debate, but I have talked to many people who don't believe in God. To me, why would you take the chance? If you don't believe and are wrong, then you've got an entire life of sins to account for. However, if you believe in a God and are wrong, then so what, you 'poof' out of existence. So by believing, what do you have to lose?

You can PM me for why I "won't take the chance".

Believe me. I am more than happy to talk about atheism and why that is my choice. But this is not the forum to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Too bad, I'd sure like to be in on it! I can't imagine selecting a personal spiritual philosophy or religion based on hedging your bets just in case.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
Too bad, I'd sure like to be in on it! I can't imagine selecting a personal spiritual philosophy or religion based on hedging your bets just in case.

I guess I would choose Scientology....just in case they are on to something.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Hey everyone... I think the thread had some great discussion... but so we don't alienate anyone... lets move away from the topic of religion.

THANKS!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
After two previous warnings about the religious aspect of this discussion, I'm not inclined for a third.

As a result"

lock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.