Custom paracord items, EMS related

paracordmedic

Forum Probie
Hi folks, I recently started making paracord items. Bracelets, key fobs, zipper pulls. Passes the time at work between runs. I'm still expanding my interests but so far I've made items in EMS, FD and school colors for a few people locally, as well as a unique item I've not seen anywhere else - a paracord Star of Life. I will be posting pictures of some of my work. Some are standard designs, others are special order and custom designs.

Everything you see here I will offer at $10 with free shipping, shipping discount with multiple orders.

Delivery date will be dependent on in stock cord colors. I can usually get any color you want in a few days.

I have some stock items but expect most orders to be custom.

You will have a choice of closures: Plastic buckle or "loop and knot." I will need to know your wrist size measured snugly for bracelets.

To contact me off forum to discuss your order:

Email: paramedic70002@yahoo.com
Text/Phone/PayPal: 7573386004

Attachments

• BlueOrange.jpg
    BlueOrange.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 57
  • BlueOrangeWhite.jpg
    BlueOrangeWhite.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 54
  • BoykinsFireEMS.jpg
    BoykinsFireEMS.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
P

paracordmedic

Forum Probie
A member asked me about wrapping a stethoscope. Here are the pictures.

My notes:

1. It can be done, and doesn't look bad. If I were to do another one, I would tighten up the top to not look so messy.

2. The paracord protects the tubing but makes it noticeably stiffer even though I could still wear it around my neck.

3. On my scope (Great Medical) for some reason, adding the cord made the rotating head hard to keep in place, especially when trying to ascultate. I found myself having to hold the tube and head at the same time to keep it from rotating out of sync.

4. There's no way to do this without having the scope shipped to me.

Attachments

• Scope1.jpg
    Scope1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Scope2.jpg
    Scope2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 60

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
A member asked me about wrapping a stethoscope. Here are the pictures.

My notes:

1. It can be done, and doesn't look bad. If I were to do another one, I would tighten up the top to not look so messy.

2. The paracord protects the tubing but makes it noticeably stiffer even though I could still wear it around my neck.

3. On my scope (Great Medical) for some reason, adding the cord made the rotating head hard to keep in place, especially when trying to ascultate. I found myself having to hold the tube and head at the same time to keep it from rotating out of sync.

4. There's no way to do this without having the scope shipped to me.

I've had mine done mutliple times by myself over the past three years. It works great, especially for people like myself who wear scrubs for some jobs but hate the feeling of the scope around their neck. Just a reminder to all who do this, make sure you dunk it in cavicide at least a couple times a month. Paracord will hold up to repeated dunkings just fine.