Critical care review course

WyMedic

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys,

So I took a hybrid critical care course that ended last January. My boss was not able to get funding to allow us to take the exam until recently, we haven't set an exam date yet but I will need to complete it before the end of the year I imagine. I was thinking about springing for one of the online review courses so that I can make sure that I am prepared. Is there one that people have used and liked, or suggest?

Thanks!

VentMonkey

Family Guy
A full course, or review/ prep course? These aren't necessarily one in the same. Why not just brush up on the notes from your course already taken? It may save time and money.

You can take a prep course (none of which I have found online) in two days. You can do a full online course in 5 months or so. Perhaps elaborate specifically as to which you are seeking out. Also--as usual--the search bar helps. I feel like this has been asked/ offered/ suggested repeatedly.

OP
OP
W

WyMedic

Forum Crew Member
I'll do a quick search, sorry, didn't even think about that. I'm only looking for a review course as I have taken the full course already.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I'll do a quick search, sorry, didn't even think about that. I'm only looking for a review course as I have taken the full course already.
Click on the list for all approved renewal courses. The ones online are--from what I have researched--more than 2 days.

If you find an online renewal course that equates to the minimum amount of hours needed for the renewal portion of the CME's by all means let me know. I need my renewal portion of the 100 CME's only, so I'm currently looking at just going back to Arizona for the 2-day course.
http://www.ibscertifications.org/recert/fpce

Cowboy

Forum Probie
Click on the list for all approved renewal courses. The ones online are--from what I have researched--more than 2 days.

If you find an online renewal course that equates to the minimum amount of hours needed for the renewal portion of the CME's by all means let me know. I need my renewal portion of the 100 CME's only, so I'm currently looking at just going back to Arizona for the 2-day course.
http://www.ibscertifications.org/recert/fpce
I believe there is a back to basics course coming up in August there in AZ.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I believe there is a back to basics course coming up in August there in AZ.
Yes, none of which I will be able to attend as I had eluded to. I emailed her yesterday (Orchid), and she said she's planning on adding one or two more courses between now and when I need to reup for my review course.

Plus, who wants to go to Arizona in August v. cooler months?

Last edited:

Cowboy

Forum Probie
Yes, none of which I will be able to attend as I had eluded to. I emailed her yesterday (Orchid), and she said she's planning on adding one or two more courses between now and when I need to reup for review course.

Plus, who wants to go to Arizona in August v. cooler months?
Dude you aint lying! Right now its killer. I fly pts out of there and sitting on that tarmac in that heat is just crazy. Im glad to hear they are gonna put up more classes tho.