Cool Stethoscope?

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Well, I just bought that one I linked above.

As near as I can tell, getting something engraved on the bell won't do any harm to the quality. (if anyone can confirm or deny this it would be awesome.) So i was thinking of getting her name and possible some sort of quote on it. (a shorter quote, obviously)

It will not harm it.

Miscusi

Forum Lieutenant
How about getting a cheap scope that is themed to her favorite thing ? music ? hobbies ? or her favorite color ?

Im sure she has a good scope already for serious use...

example of what I would do as a country loving patriot:

I would get cheap scope with lumen blue, ear tips white, and airbrush paint the metal red.

I would make a custom diaphram by printing it on the color inkjet printer, adding packing tape to both sides and cutting it out. (yes it works).

My diaphram would alternate USA USA USA USA USA in red and blue.

OP
OP
T

TornWingedAngel1

Forum Crew Member
How about getting a cheap scope that is themed to her favorite thing ? music ? hobbies ? or her favorite color ?

Im sure she has a good scope already for serious use...

example of what I would do as a country loving patriot:

I would get cheap scope with lumen blue, ear tips white, and airbrush paint the metal red.

I would make a custom diaphram by printing it on the color inkjet printer, adding packing tape to both sides and cutting it out. (yes it works).

My diaphram would alternate USA USA USA USA USA in red and blue.

She actually doesn't have a stethoscope of her own, though--let alone a nice one. That's why I figured i'd get her it.

And I'm just gonna get her name engraved on it with a catchphrase that'll make her both think of me and inspire her, methinks. ^_^

Miscusi

Forum Lieutenant
that is very nice. but honestly a scope is good only if it suits you in particular. everyones different.

she should go and buy her own scope after trying out different types at the scope store. maybe you can take her there to test out scopes, and she can Auscultate you...

If anything, get her a sprague, perhaps one from Mabis's Legacy collection. It may not sound good, but its solid and heavy and cheap ! Thing can be used as a weapon ! I wish I have the ability to post photos....

Sasha

Forum Chief
that is very nice. but honestly a scope is good only if it suits you in particular. everyones different.

she should go and buy her own scope after trying out different types at the scope store. maybe you can take her there to test out scopes, and she can Auscultate you...

If anything, get her a sprague, perhaps one from Mabis's Legacy collection. It may not sound good, but its solid and heavy and cheap ! Thing can be used as a weapon ! I wish I have the ability to post photos....

He already ordered it.