coma

zinkuin

Forum Ride Along
can any say real difference between coma and unconsciousness.

thank you.

sir.shocksalot

Forum Captain
Kinda sounds like a homework question. A coma is a type of unconsciousness, but being unconscious doesn't mean you're in a coma. Look into states of arousal and definitions on Wikipedia or google. There is lots to this and much more in depth than anyone would probably care to type out here. I think it's an interesting topic in medicine and medical ethics.

OP
OP
Z

zinkuin

Forum Ride Along
thank u.i will look in to it. now i have one more question that what is the difference between dexamethasone and hydrocartisone?

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
thank u.i will look in to it. now i have one more question that what is the difference between dexamethasone and hydrocartisone?

Good lord. Just in case the first didn't sound enough like a class assignment...The spelling is hydrocortisone by the way. Both are corticosteroids with minor differences in functional groups. One is synthetic, and the other naturally produced, but I'll let you and the Internet figure out which is which.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
You will learn much more from researching than asking us to spoon-feed you answers.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Separately search for dexamethasone and hydrocortisone. Look for the info on a drug info website and do some reading. You'll find the answer right there. They do have some similarities, but they also have their differences.