CEU requirements?

VerticallyChallenged

Forum Ride Along
Can anyone help me locate a list of EMT-B CEU requirements? I would be appreciative if someone could help me out. I am new to the EMS world and very new to this site! Thanks a bunch! :D

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I would recommend you check out your state's EMS agency website. If you are wondering what the National Registry requirements are, check out:

NREMT

OP
OP
V

VerticallyChallenged

Forum Ride Along
Thanks a bunch...I will definately check it out, I believe I have looked on the NREMT.org site however maybe I am not clicking on the right link...I was unsuccessful in locating that...I will try again! Chelle

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
This link takes you directly to the page for the reregistration requirements for the EMT-B.

NREMT-B CEU's

At the bottom of the page, you will see a link to download a brochure. Follow that link and you'll get the same information as when the NREMT sends you your recertification materials.

OP
OP
V

VerticallyChallenged

Forum Ride Along
I am grateful....thanks a bunch, I don't understand how I missed that page....however totally happy you were able to help me! Thanks again! Chelle

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
No problem...

Now I hope you stick around awhile and continue to post. You'll find that we're a pretty friendly and helpful bunch here.

And welcome to the forum. :D

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
I do know for NJEMT-B and D, your state accepts PA. If you want, I can find out some classes in my area and give you a heads up. Just to let you know tho, I am from Philadelphia in case that's a little far for you.

So let me know if you want.

Also, if you want to check it out for your area, check out

NJ EMS

this is a page offered by NJ Health and Human Services.

Good luck and welcome. :D