Can't we all get along?

wyoskibum

Forum Captain
Firetruck forces ambulance off road on way to Hunterdon County accident|EMS Daily News

Source: www.emsdailynews.com
HUNTERDON COUNTY, N.J. – A firetruck responding to a car crash call in Hunterdon County illegally passed an ambulance headed to the same wreck, forcing the ambulance into a ditch when the truck swerved to avoid an oncoming car, an ambulance official said.

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief
"Quakertown Volunteer EMS"

"oncoming car was driven by a Quakertown Fire volunteer"

"Witnessing the accident was a township employee driving behind the ambulance"

"There’s been some hostility between the two volunteer units for more than a year, since the fire company announced plans to initiate a Quick Response Service to answer certain ambulance calls."

Say sit all right there! The rest of the article is a bunch of fill in material.

Put your pride in your pocket and get the job done. This is just another traditionalistic asinine example why EMS fails to make the grade in the Northeast U.S.

Maybe its not a volunteer thing, maybe its not a BLS thing, it may not even be NJ thing, but it is a continuing pattern for that region. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck....................

Bloom-IUEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Wow! If I had any kind of say I would eat those FF's jobs for breakfast. They are lucky they didn't kill someone.

Summit

Critical Crazy
This, ladies and gentlemen, reaches the technical definition of a "CLUSTERF*CK."

EMTinNEPA

Guess who's back...
Honestly, is anybody really surprised that something like this finally happened? I'm not.